- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup melted vegan butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw cashews in 1/2 cup water. (can be substituted for store-bought cashew cream or milk)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 ° F. and use a parchment paper to line a baking sheet. Combine all the dry ingredients.
- Soak cashews in water and use a high-speed blender until you get a thickish cashew milk. If using store-bought cashew cream, skip this part.
- Mix melted vegan butter, sugar, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Add to the dry ingredients. If the mixture is too dry, little by little, pour cashew milk until you get a sticky dough. You might not have to use all of the cashew milk.
- Take around 2 tbs of dough and make a ball and place on the lined baking sheet. Each ball should be about 1 1\2 to 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the edges are slightly brown. The cookie will be soft but will harden as they cool for about 10 minutes.